This five-week email series is designed to supercharge your efforts to reduce polarization, bridge divides, and change the way people engage differences of identities, values, and perspectives.
Whether you're thinking about a large-scale initiative or looking for small, simple, everyday tools to foster healthier relationships, you'll be able to use these insights and resources where you live, work, worship, and learn.
Subscribers to this email series will receive one email per week with a lesson drawn from EP's 30 years of experience as well as related free resources plus a dialogue challenge to give you a place to begin. This program is an essential primer on our adaptable, scalable, research-based Reflective Structured Dialogue framework.
Who might find this useful:
- Individuals facing divisiveness where they live, work, worship or learn
- Civic and elected officials, community organizers, and advocates
- Campus leaders, students, and administrators
- Secondary school leadership, staff, and students
- Corporate and nonprofit managers
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion professionals
- Human resources and organizational culture professionals
- Clergy and lay religious leaders
Everyday people are the first and last stewards of this democracy. They are also the most powerful force to end the destructive cycles of polarization we see in American life today.
Sign up for this free initiative by completing the form below!