Founded in 1989, Essential Partners equips people to live and work better together in community by building trust and understanding across differences.
EP’s trademark methodology helps communities and institutions have healthier, more complex, more inclusive conversations about polarizing differences of values, beliefs, and identities—whether the issue is building a new public school in Ohio or addressing the global refugee crisis in Jordan.
We envision a world of thriving communities strengthened by difference, connected by trust.
Essential Partners helps civic groups, faith communities, colleges, and organizations build resilience, cohesion, and trust across deep divides of values, beliefs, and identities. We do this in several ways:
- By training stakeholders in our trademark dialogue approach
- Through long-term collaborations to shift community or institutional culture
- By co-creating new proprietary programs and materials
- Through remote program design consultation and coaching
- By facilitating dialogue around particularly tough topics
Ready to learn more about how we can help your neighborhood, campus, faith community, or workplace? Take the first step.