Become a Catalyst for Change: How to Launch a Collaboration with Essential Partners
Founded in 1989, Essential Partners equips people to live and work better together by building trust and understanding across differences. But, what exactly does that mean?
This free, interactive, one-hour workshop will provide an introduction to Essential Partners, what it is we do, and how we might work together in support of your goals.
You’ll get to participate in one of EP’s trademark dialogue exercises, learn more about what a collaboration with us might look like, and have the chance to share your questions or some of the challenges you’re facing.
Essential Partners helps civic groups, faith communities, colleges, and organizations build resilience, cohesion, and trust across deep divides of values, beliefs, and identities. We do this in several ways:
- By training stakeholders in our trademark dialogue approach
- Through long-term collaborations to shift community or institutional culture
- By co-creating new proprietary programs and materials
- Through remote program design consultation and coaching
- By facilitating dialogue around particularly tough topics
EP’s approach helps communities and institutions have healthier, more complex, more inclusive conversations about polarizing differences of values, beliefs, and identities—whether the challenge is around the location of a new public school building or creating a more inclusive workplace culture.
Online Via Zoom
Cambridge, MA 02138